ブログ評価

 

Criteria

 

 

Appearance

Was the blog appealing to the audience? 

Were visual aids used effectively?

Was it easy to read?

4/5

Language

Was the vocabulary and Kanji use appropriate for the 3rd year Japanese student? 

Do posts include grammar that was given in the instructions?

5/5

Appropriateness

Did your post follow the prompt?

Were your posts NOT too short, too long, too simple, too complicated or too difficult for the audience to read?

4/5

Creativity

Uniqueness

Were your posts written thoughtfully? 

Was each post original?

5/5

Total

 

18/20



    For this evaluation, I gave myself a 18/20. I think this seems appropriate for the current state of my blog. My biggest issue with my blog is the appearance. I plan on drawing a new banner to make it seem more personal. I like my use of pictures, but I did not use any pictures for the most recent blog entry. I don't have any pictures of myself with Baba sensei and even if I did, I wouldn't feel comfortable posting pictures of her online without her permission. Without any other ideas for pictures to use, I just decided not to use any. And I do think I did a pretty good job at making the text easy to read. 

    For the language portion, I feel really confident in my ability to use appropriate vocabulary, grammar, and kanji. I tried to make sure I worked in each grammar point listed in the guideline and also make it flow from one sentence to the next without making it feel forced. In the appropriateness category, I gave myself a 4/5. I followed the prompt well, but I feel like some of my blogs were a bit too long. I also had to use new phrases and words on a few of my blog posts. I put the definition in parentheses next to it so my classmates could know what I meant. I don't like having to do that, but sometimes there are things I want to say that I just don't know how to yet.

    And for the creativity and uniqueness, I think I do really well with that. Many of my blog posts do things that my classmates didn't think to do. I always try to write a bit of humor when it's appropriate. The post about your hometown food was a lot of fun to to write. Since my hometown is so small, I got to write a sarcastic article about Subway, but then I decided to write about the food Plymouth is famous for. So, I really enjoyed getting to be creative in my writing!

Comments

  1. すごくたくさん書きましたね!いいreflectionだと思います。
    マッキンタイヤさんのブログはおもしろいですよ。ないよう(content)もpersonableでいいと思います。

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

アフガニスタン人は食べ物が要っています。

私の先生

私の感謝祭